User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Here is what is wrong with whispering
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Here is what is wrong with whispering
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

10/3/23 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This morning I watched two performers for about 10 minutes each. One of them was whispering while his viewer was typing open chat. The other performer was typing open chat while his viewer was whispering. Neither conversation had anything that needed to be confidential, and neither was discussing prices or activities for a private. Both were frustrating. So my solution, which was not good for either performer's wallet, was to leave both rooms. Both were actively engaged in their one-sided conversations, so I didn't want to interrupt.

Neither customer was tipping, which of course wasn't good for either performer's wallet. It is possible, though not guaranteed, that if I could have seen both sides of either conversation, I might have joined in. And while not guaranteed, I usually tip if I'm enjoying my time in the room.
Created by: sirlickslot69

10/3/23 @ 9:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This morning I watched two performers for about 10 minutes each. One of them was whispering while his viewer was typing open chat. The other performer was typing open chat while his viewer was whispering. Neither conversation had anything that needed to be confidential, and neither was discussing prices or activities for a private. Both were frustrating. So my solution, which was not good for either performer's wallet, was to leave both rooms. Both were actively engaged in their one-sided conversations, so I didn't want to interrupt.

Neither customer was tipping, which of course wasn't good for either performer's wallet. It is possible, though not guaranteed, that if I could have seen both sides of either conversation, I might have joined in. And while not guaranteed, I usually tip if I'm enjoying my time in the room.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
:twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents
Mayhem_VI
Created by: mayhem_vi

10/4/23 @ 11:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That's great. Now, on the other side of the aisle, the 2,800 credits I have are staying right where they are at until they change it back. And if I'm not spending what I have, I'm not buying any more either. It's my money and I decide where, how and under what circumstances it gets spent. And I am very patient.
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

10/4/23 @ 2:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have 1 VIP account, and a few premium accounts. I feel a bit handicapped now using the premiums. I get why people are upset. I don't think I will use them much now.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

10/4/23 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That's great. Now, on the other side of the aisle, the 2,800 credits I have are staying right where they are at until they change it back. And if I'm not spending what I have, I'm not buying any more either. It's my money and I decide where, how and under what circumstances it gets spent. And I am very patient.

Agreed. Though I'm probably not as patient! :) I've hardly visited any rooms since this new money grab. (And when I have, I don't notice them all full of conversation and great camaraderie like Flirt claims this was designed to instill).

Created by: bert171

10/5/23 @ 5:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seriously? What's your problem?

You're coming here with an attitude of expectation, requesting a certain amount of attention. You're disappointed of something and blaming it on the model or this site. Show some respect. If you wanna talk to the model, talk, otherwise leave. If you want the model for yourself, that's what private is for. And let me tell you a secret: You can whisper too!

Seriously, If YOU feel bothered by a user having a conversation with a model, then I really don't know what you think the point of flirting is....?! And for the record, if I were the guy to whisper, I wouldn't WANT you to join cause I don't wanna have a conversation among three. Why would you wanna join the chat between two people anyway? Are u here to talk to other guys or to flirt with models?! I simply don't get u people...
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

10/5/23 @ 5:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seriously? What's your problem?

You're coming here with an attitude of expectation, requesting a certain amount of attention. You're disappointed of something and blaming it on the model or this site. Show some respect. If you wanna talk to the model, talk, otherwise leave. If you want the model for yourself, that's what private is for. And let me tell you a secret: You can whisper too!

Seriously, If YOU feel bothered by a user having a conversation with a model, then I really don't know what you think the point of flirting is....?! And for the record, if I were the guy to whisper, I wouldn't WANT you to join cause I don't wanna have a conversation among three. Why would you wanna join the chat between two people anyway? Are u here to talk to other guys or to flirt with models?! I simply don't get u people...

Perhaps you are experiencing a language issue. My only point was that whispering in these two cases was not enhancing the model's income. In this case, one-sided whispering drove away a viewer who has tipped many hundreds of thousands of credits over the past several years. I said nothing about expectations. I wasn't bothered; I simply left. I reported the facts of the moment. I personally don't give a darn who talks to whom. I do carry the assumption that pretty much all models are here working to earn some money. These two models were earning nothing, and one-sided whispers drove away a customer with a history of tipping.

I would like to assume that if you were the whispering viewer, you would tip the model to give him some income. Ya think?

Created by: bert171

10/6/23 @ 2:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps you are experiencing a language issue. My only point was that whispering in these two cases was not enhancing the model's income. In this case, one-sided whispering drove away a viewer who has tipped many hundreds of thousands of credits over the past several years. I said nothing about expectations. I wasn't bothered; I simply left. I reported the facts of the moment. I personally don't give a darn who talks to whom. I do carry the assumption that pretty much all models are here working to earn some money. These two models were earning nothing, and one-sided whispers drove away a customer with a history of tipping.

I would like to assume that if you were the whispering viewer, you would tip the model to give him some income. Ya think?

Sure tipping is the best thing to do, but now you are mixing several things up, and actually just supporting my point, because:
In your first post you said something like the model is earning less cause you left. Well, it was your decision to leave, wasn't it? So it was your decision to stay, tip and enjoy a good conversation with the model, but you chose to leave and complain here about having been "driven away". I wonder in what way you would have been "driven away", or have any reason at all to feel bothered by someone else talking to the model. It certainly does not prevent you from tipping and talking to the model yourself.

Soooo....let me try to better understand what you're actually complaining about:
1.) If what bothered you (and "drove you away") was the fact that the model was busy flirting with others...well then that's your problem cause this site is about flirting, (To me, it would make more sense to feel driven away by a busy group chat, cause I don't wanna read all those guys' life stories, but that's a different story...)

2.) Then, in your reply to my post, you stress the fact that the other user didn't tip the model. Well that is completely irrelevant for this argument. Because that has nothing to do with the whisper function itself, but only with that user's attitude. In other words: whether the user talked in public or via whisper is irrelevant for the question how much he/she tips. So let's stay on topic.

3.) I cannot lose the feeling that the key aspect here is that you're a person who has been spending many credits in the past (as you stress) and now you might be grudging that another user receives attention without even tipping. Whether that is genuine care for the model's income or jealousy.... well let me say that the models are perfectly able to decide on their own who they wanna reply to or not. Actually...let me tell you something crazy: some models even enjoy a good conversation once in a while, between shows. Often, though, it is actually whispering that will exactly allow for the conversation to get the personal touch and level that leads to much more... whether it's a private show or whatever. It is an important and (apparently sometimes) underrated factor having an effect on the model-user interaction, and thus indirectly on the models' income as well. This seems something basic many people agree on, and models are telling me.

Luckily, people like you, who feel bothered by other people's whispering, are a rare exception, so the models don't need to worry about their income.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails