User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

what do you do when you miss a guy very very much and he has left here
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: what do you do when you miss a guy very very much and he has left here
cjlament
Created by: cjlament

12/26/20 @ 3:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Guys!
What do you do when you very very much miss a guy and he has left flirt forever?
Any good ideas for me?
xoxo
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

12/26/20 @ 4:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Buy lots of credits and enjoy other hot guys.
JackMcK
Created by: jackmck

12/26/20 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The previous response is definitely the SMARTEST response... But we are not all smart.

You might try running a websearch for his model name, see what you fine. (For what it is worth, I tracked one model to another site, It was not worth it.)
SethOwen86
Created by: sethowen86

12/26/20 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't drive yourself crazy. Might search forums for discussion that this was only a fantasy, the model name and often even the "real name" he gave are fake even the life outside the website can be very different than what you imagine. I heard one model's girlfriend recently had a baby, another is in jail. We will never know. Yes your model is a real person and he is probably hot and probably nice and you may even have common insterests, but the site is for fantasies and it sounds like he did his job too well on you. Time will heal. Maybe at least you have your private videos to remember.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

12/27/20 @ 12:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you chat with models try not to become too emotionally invested. Like SethOwen86 mentioned the models real name that they give you is often fake. Also age, orientation are also oftentimes fake as well. It makes sense that models don’t tell you the whole truth about themselves because they have protect there identity they really don’t know what kind of person they’re chatting with on the other side of the camera. Always remember that the models you chat with will act or behave in a particular manner to make you feel like you have a connection with them so you will spend credits with them and sometimes that is an illusion also. You have to keep in mind that models are performers that are acting and some are better than others! I believe that there are models who are honest about their personality and the things the like and dislike....etc. I’ve been where you are and a model that I liked very very much disappeared off the site. Just make sure to keep the right perspective when interacting with new models that attract your interest. As long as you like their performance with you is all that matters and keep in mind that they may leave the site at any time some may tell you before they go some may not and I don’t wish to give you false hope but I’ve seen models return again. Sometimes they deactivate their model account and the open it again when they wish to return. I’ve also seen models come back under a different name.
SirKiwi
Created by: sirkiwi

12/27/20 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just enjoy when you can, build on real relationships in life dude
Finn_Tracey
Created by: finn_tracey

12/29/20 @ 3:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have seen this subject discussed on several similar posts. First, I'm sorry you feel you have lost someone. This fantasy can run away form you. Some of us have even invested a lot into our fantasies here and pushed our credit cards to the limit thinking we have something real going here. As cold as someone said above, it is best to invest in real relationships outside of the site and just enjoy the site for what it is, just fun. The real objective of models is to make money and many will feed your/our need for attention by making us think they are gay when they are not, that we have chance with them when we do not, that they have not relationship outside of this place when they are so gorgeous, and that they will meet you one day when of course that will never happen. I have spent a lot here, time and money, and the end result for the two times after spending so much time and money was the same:

Abrupt departure with nary a good bye, not even: "I have to leave soon", not even a trace. One model I did track down through social media was so different in his life outside of the site that I was ashamed to have even tracked him down. I would have been afraid to have approached him, as his very coarse life and crude social media postings shocked me. Neither were gay like they portrayed themselves to be here.

If you are going to stay on this site and enjoy things, have several models you want to have fun with, don't let them get in your head.
trebor.123
Created by: trebor.123

12/29/20 @ 7:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it happens and yes to me too....many times....move on you were just a number and a cash cow to that model ! I know and it hurts :(
JellyBelly4U
Created by: jellybelly4u

12/29/20 @ 1:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah about that, “my real name is ”statement ...one model, Freddy M. told me and his other top supporters his name was Justin. He only gave this name to his supposed best friends here. Swore up and down it was his name to get people to divulge their names. Turns out his name is Pavol J.. after an investigation when he decided to jump ship suddenly and disappear. Point is, just jerk off, tip what you want, remember it’s all a fantasy. They don’t want you for you, sounds COLD. But they really don’t care. My gosh, these are barely legal guys, they are interested in 18, 19, year old stuff that is close to high school. Not really interested in our lives. They want your money, the studios want your money. The models from the big companies like Bel Ami are coached. Keep it superficial and remember it’s all one big fantasy here of guys that nobody can have in real life.
cjlament
Created by: cjlament

12/31/20 @ 2:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you guys for your ideas and support. I understand the site dynamic and model success cycle and was at the end with lots of free chat and cheap cum shows with him so just missing the chat and getting off with him. Others I know had the problems with model not caring he was taking all their money to the point they could not continue and he was surprised they left him and ultimately became unsuccessful and left the site .
AnthonyWilde
Created by: anthonywilde

1/1/21 @ 6:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like JellyBelly said, these are very very young guys. They don't care about our lives or our dogs or our jobs or our anything. They are working for the credits. Just have fun with their bodies and move on. There is no building relationships here. Make them do what you want with your credits. Just like a box of bonbons, try one, then try another and another. There is an endless supply of cock candy to see and watch spurting.
SethOwen86
Created by: sethowen86

1/2/21 @ 9:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like you had it all figured out, then, cjlament. The chat was mostly curated and getting off was his job. “what to do” is move on? Unclear what the question really was since you understood the situation.
Tristan_Normand
Created by: tristan_normand

1/2/21 @ 10:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think we all deep down know the answer, that is, that nothing will come out of this other than empty bank accounts and a guy or two that has made off with some quick bucks from us.

But to your credit, CJlament, we all have posted similarly on the forum to express our disappointment and hear others' stories. It's good to let it out and tell what happened to someone. It is all good, we can't see each other anyway and it's a good place to decompress what has happened.

I've shared, we've all shared what has happened. All similar stories. We have to watch out for each other.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

1/2/21 @ 5:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, I guess I'll be the dissenting voice here. Yes, obviously, there are plenty of models that take advantage and give people the "I'm so in love" thing and play them for fools. But the models here are human beings, they are not "bonbons" as one person said (how incredibly insulting). I know good and well they don't want a relationship with me (and I don't want one with them either), but I have always treated models as human beings, not playthings, and I have several real-life friends that used to be models here. I've visited them, they've visited me, we've had dinner, we've had coffee, we stay in touch regularly. Since they've left the site, it obviously ain't about money. I doubt I'm the only one who has experienced this. If people have the right perspective and the decency to interact as human beings, it is possible. But whether or not there's ever a friendship, isn't it just the right thing to do to not assume the worst of everyone and/or treat them as objects?
Bryce_Anders
Created by: bryce_anders

1/3/21 @ 5:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll have to go with the majority here. I like to think the best of people, but despite the friendships, the hours and hours dedicated, the shared ideas and lives in the discussions in private sessions, multiple models have just disappeared on me without a trace. One day it it was "Poof"...gone. When you asked their studio buddies, it was like no one knew what happened or I was told they would come back soon. One even came back a year later and even after hours of privates and talks the year before, he treated me like a stranger.

So bon-bons ...maybe/maybe not. Objects of our desire, yes. Permanent fixture in our lives, never. Lasting friendships outside of this place, I'm glad for you if you experienced it. More the exception to the rule.

They are performers we are ATM's. I heard a model talking to his buddies in the room once. He told the other guy that I was a good spender and he was going to get more out of me. He didn't know I spoke his language and it was quite revealing since he kept trying to tell me it was all about our friendship and never about credits.
Dan Harding
Created by: Dan Harding

1/4/21 @ 7:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Guys!
What do you do when you very very much miss a guy and he has left flirt forever?
Any good ideas for me?
xoxo

Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

1/5/21 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dan Harding This is not funny why advertise yourself in this way? It feels like your mocking this forum I find that repelling and not very inviting at all! It really befuddles me I don’t understand why you created an empty quote and posted in this forum like this!?

DallasTXDaddy
Created by: dallastxdaddy

1/5/21 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dan Harding This is not funny why advertise yourself in this way? It feels like your mocking this forum I find that repelling and not very inviting at all! It really befuddles me I don’t understand why you created an empty quote and posted in this forum like this!?

Maybe he's trying to say goodbye. Based on his forum posts, I have zero interest in going to check him out.
Alexander Younger
Created by: Alexander Younger

1/5/21 @ 7:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of models accounts get dezactivated cuz breaking rules .or contract with their studios end without them being noticed. Sure is the situation when some of us just leave without saying anything.But we are not all in same chart.As well ,as a model i can t say all members treat me the same or have same honesty or emphaty .Some, as above think of us as sexual objects , some as friends ,some as what they feel like.But trough one side or another must and sure are in my opinion are good guys also .I m not making myself false hopes from people i meet online and is so good when been surprised by great people when expected less.About models here for just the credits side i'm sure all of us trying to make most posible and any should leave decency and respect for sombody s else feelings doing it .Sometimes as going in a shop to buy soemthing that they can find a employee who just sells you stuff needed and be impersonal/rude/careless or can also find one that makes your day brighter and treats you wow .Anyhow i met great people around so think all should have that chance to meet great people too or the hope they will at a certain point
A.Y : Hug you all
Melans_Trmp
Created by: melans_trmp

1/9/21 @ 8:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just have fun here, don't take it too seriously. Treat each other with respect darlings. This is not a dating site.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails