User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Models who hold back
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Models who hold back
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

8/10 @ 10:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Recently I have been getting the feeling that some models are purposely holding back ejaculation. I had private sessions with three different models in the last one month who did not give me a cumshot.

With one model I spent 1 hour and 6 minutes in private. Paid cpm and tips to vibrate. It started as a 20 minutes show but I kept adding minutes to help him climax. But one hour later he still did not make an attempt to give me cum. I had to leave and I ended the session after 1 hour and 6 minutes.

With another model I spent 3 and a half hours in private. Spent 6340 credits. But he would not give me cum. I kept adding minutes after minutes and I finally gave up. He asked me "Do you want cum?" during the session. It is a turn off for me when the model asks like that. I expect him to give it and I want it to happen naturally. I told him "keep doing what you are doing, let it happen naturally". I don't tell the models "I want cum" before I take them private either. It seems like putting pressure and it feels artificial. I expect them to give it to me because I am doing long sessions with them.

The third model, I spent 40 minutes with. He was new and I wasted 20 minutes telling him how to set up the camera, lights, the bed and finally when it was time for the show he had no intention of giving me cum. I did not ask him explicitly for it but again when I spend that much time I expect it. Most models actually understand that and give me cum. At least they will attempt in the last 5 minutes to give it to me.

It was only after the experience with the third model I suspected that they were holding it on purpose. Because about an hour after the private session with me the third model set up a party chat with the goal to cum. No one tipped and that party was over. Another hour later he did another party chat with the goal to cum. This time he was literally begging the guests "guys, help me cum". No one tipped and the party was over. That is when I started suspecting that the models were holding back their ejaculation for later, hoping to make big bucks in a party chat or for a private session towards their closing time.

What do you think? I know it is a long story to read. Sorry! :)
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

8/13 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Recently I have been getting the feeling that some models are purposely holding back ejaculation. I had private sessions with three different models in the last one month who did not give me a cumshot.

With one model I spent 1 hour and 6 minutes in private. Paid cpm and tips to vibrate. It started as a 20 minutes show but I kept adding minutes to help him climax. But one hour later he still did not make an attempt to give me cum. I had to leave and I ended the session after 1 hour and 6 minutes.

With another model I spent 3 and a half hours in private. Spent 6340 credits. But he would not give me cum. I kept adding minutes after minutes and I finally gave up. He asked me "Do you want cum?" during the session. It is a turn off for me when the model asks like that. I expect him to give it and I want it to happen naturally. I told him "keep doing what you are doing, let it happen naturally". I don't tell the models "I want cum" before I take them private either. It seems like putting pressure and it feels artificial. I expect them to give it to me because I am doing long sessions with them.

The third model, I spent 40 minutes with. He was new and I wasted 20 minutes telling him how to set up the camera, lights, the bed and finally when it was time for the show he had no intention of giving me cum. I did not ask him explicitly for it but again when I spend that much time I expect it. Most models actually understand that and give me cum. At least they will attempt in the last 5 minutes to give it to me.

It was only after the experience with the third model I suspected that they were holding it on purpose. Because about an hour after the private session with me the third model set up a party chat with the goal to cum. No one tipped and that party was over. Another hour later he did another party chat with the goal to cum. This time he was literally begging the guests "guys, help me cum". No one tipped and the party was over. That is when I started suspecting that the models were holding back their ejaculation for later, hoping to make big bucks in a party chat or for a private session towards their closing time.

It's bad to hear what happens to you, in my case I have never had an experience like that, I think as you say that when you take the model for a long time you wait even if it is at the end cum show and much more if it is natural. I know of some models who do that because when I was a VIP I saw some videos and then I know which models to never take on pvt
Created by: gofish

8/13 @ 3:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First sorry to hear you had some bad experiences, but one would have hope that the models in question would have taken the to to contact you and at best offer perhaps several FREE minutes in a private just to make up for what you did not get for spending all those credits.

Diiegos

8/13 @ 4:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First sorry to hear you had some bad experiences, but one would have hope that the models in question would have taken the to to contact you and at best offer perhaps several FREE minutes in a private just to make up for what you did not get for spending all those credits.

I very much agree with you gofish, that would have been a very good solution
DaniGa22

8/13 @ 9:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's bad to hear what happens to you, in my case I have never had an experience like that, I think as you say that when you take the model for a long time you wait even if it is at the end cum show and much more if it is natural. I know of some models who do that because when I was a VIP I saw some videos and then I know which models to never take on pvt

Yes, I should learn to assess the models before I take them private. I make the decision to take someone private by impulse. I don't plan ahead of time. That is the problem. Looks like I have to change that habit. Thank you.

DaniGa22

8/13 @ 9:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you. None of the three models offered me any FREE minutes. Even if one of them had, I probably would not have come to the conclusion that led to starting this thread. I don't think any of them felt they owed me anything. I thought I will get a "thank you" note by email from the guy I spent 6340 credits on. Nope! Complete silence.

Diiegos

8/14 @ 10:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you. None of the three models offered me any FREE minutes. Even if one of them had, I probably would not have come to the conclusion that led to starting this thread. I don't think any of them felt they owed me anything. I thought I will get a "thank you" note by email from the guy I spent 6340 credits on. Nope! Complete silence.

Oh I understand. In my house to have a better pvt, before starting a pvt I spoke to them and said what I want, also to know if they are willing to do what they like or not, also because I don't know if they have done a cum show before, for If that's what I want, and if I hope you can change that, don't take the models with impulse so that it doesn't happen to you again.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

8/24 @ 12:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You spent 3-1/2 hours and more than 6,000 credits in a private and didn't get what you wanted? You are a slow learner.
You don't like to let models know what you want? You will remain frustrated for the rest of your life unless and until you learn to communicate. It can be quite a turn-on to tell a performer how much you want to see his cock explode in front of the camera or shoot on his chest or face.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails