User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Model names: Why is this allowed?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Model names: Why is this allowed?
sweet_for_u
Created by: sweet_for_u

6/26/23 @ 5:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why are models allowed to add just one letter to another active model's last name and use it as their own? In the most recent case, the pronunciation isn't changed with the added letter. Ambiguity isn't a good thing. People could be tipping the wrong model or messaging them by accident.

You may say this isn't Tech Support related but it could potentially lead to all kinds of problems. We aren't allowed to use screen names that are too similar to an existing model's name, so why can models do it?
Created by: vscustomerservice

6/26/23 @ 5:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you for contacting us via the forums regarding this issue. will be reaching out to you shortly for some information. please keep an eye out for an email.
sweet_for_u

6/26/23 @ 8:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you for contacting us via the forums regarding this issue. will be reaching out to you shortly for some information. please keep an eye out for an email.

Thank you for reaching out to me so quickly and taking my concerns into consideration.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

6/28/23 @ 3:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been told that models don't pick their names; flirt or the studio picks the name.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

6/28/23 @ 3:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been told that models don't pick their names; flirt or the studio picks the name.
Mayhem_VI
Created by: mayhem_vi

6/29/23 @ 8:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think there's any nefarious plot here. A new girl named Tiffany shows up and her name is taken, she goes with "Tifffany" or "Tiffanny" or something of the sort. At least that's what I've observed. In any case, if you're tipping a girl just off her name and she's either not on your screen or you, at least, don't have her profile pic...what are you tipping her for? Let the buyer beware.
sweet_for_u

6/29/23 @ 11:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think there's any nefarious plot here. A new girl named Tiffany shows up and her name is taken, she goes with "Tifffany" or "Tiffanny" or something of the sort. At least that's what I've observed. In any case, if you're tipping a girl just off her name and she's either not on your screen or you, at least, don't have her profile pic...what are you tipping her for? Let the buyer beware.

All I'm saying is that the name should be more distinct than just having one letter repeated. For example, there's a Mary and a Maria on here with the same last name, that's enough that any discerning members can distinguish them from one another. It would also allow everyone to build their own reputation, a win for both models. There's an endless amount of possible first name/last name combinations, no need for repetition.
Created by: purple_paradise

6/29/23 @ 12:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for reaching out to me so quickly and taking my concerns into consideration.

Just in case you weren't aware.. this message means someone clicked on a reply button, then clicked on a macro button for this response, and then clicked send. There was no consideration at all to what you actually typed. Welcome to F4F Customer (Non) Support.

:mad :mad :mad

EDIT: It's actually not just F4F Support we are dealing with, the Support Department here actually services all of VS Media. I 'm sure they got way too big, are understaffed now, and either hemorrhaging money, or not making near enough as expected.
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

6/30/23 @ 5:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some models I know would of liked to use their proper names Obviously they can’t So they change one or two letters So it’s vertically the same 🤔🤔🤔
sweet_for_u

6/30/23 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just in case you weren't aware.. this message means someone clicked on a reply button, then clicked on a macro button for this response, and then clicked send. There was no consideration at all to what you actually typed. Welcome to F4F Customer (Non) Support.

:mad :mad :mad

EDIT: It's actually not just F4F Support we are dealing with, the Support Department here actually services all of VS Media. I 'm sure they got way too big, are understaffed now, and either hemorrhaging money, or not making near enough as expected.

Yes, it was VS Customer Service who contacted me. When I provided more information (including model names) there was a bit more to the response than the standard "Thank you for this information". They essentially said they'd forward my input, which is all I was hoping for. I know one forum post or e-mail won't lead to big changes, but customer service was pretty good in this case.
NobodyUNo
Created by: nobodyuno

7/13/23 @ 1:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In most cases the studio probably chooses the name for the model but this is not always the case.
In the situation described in the first post, the one model had her name from her studio and the second model left her studio and started working from home. The second model, unknowingly chose a similar name because it included a name that was personal to her and she wanted to use it. She was unaware of the first model and to be fair, she should be able to choose whatever name she wants. In life, I'm sure we all know people with names similar to other people we know. For example Actress Michelle Williams and singer Michelle Williams, Actor Chris Evans and radio host Chris Evans.
I think this is much ado about nothing, if you're a fan of one of the girls, you know what her name is.
Sincerely John Smith

sweet_for_u

7/13/23 @ 3:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In most cases the studio probably chooses the name for the model but this is not always the case.
In the situation described in the first post, the one model had her name from her studio and the second model left her studio and started working from home. The second model, unknowingly chose a similar name because it included a name that was personal to her and she wanted to use it. She was unaware of the first model and to be fair, she should be able to choose whatever name she wants.

It doesn't sound like we're talking about the same situation. According to the 2nd girl's bio her highest tip is less than 60 credits, I find it unlikely that someone would leave a studio to work from home unless they had some guarantee of regular support.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails