User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Stop users from being able to publicly chat behind the model's back during private shows
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Stop users from being able to publicly chat behind the model's back during private shows
Created by: bert171

7/12 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi,
for some reason, when a model is in private chat, users outside the show can still write in public chat and see each other's messages there, while the model doesn't see those messages. This allows people to post any kind of content, including spam, insults or malicious contents without the model noticing. I find this really weird and troubling.

Can you please deactivate public chat during privates, or at least make it such that the model is able to see what's going on there? It is so weird that a model is unable to control the chat in her own room.
Created by: vscustomerservice

7/12 @ 10:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us via the forums with your concerns. We greatly appreciate this feedback and will share it with the appropriate department so that it can be considered in future updates. CC

Hi,
for some reason, when a model is in private chat, users outside the show can still write in public chat and see each other's messages there, while the model doesn't see those messages. This allows people to post any kind of content, including spam, insults or malicious contents without the model noticing. I find this really weird and troubling.

Can you please deactivate public chat during privates, or at least make it such that the model is able to see what's going on there? It is so weird that a model is unable to control the chat in her own room.

Created by: dan_in_florida

7/13 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi,

On the contrary, it is actually more important to allow the model's regulars in the room to keep on chatting while she is in Private, so that the place is not a desert and empty of people when she gets back, otherwise it will be a detriment to the mode'ls building and maintaining a community of regulars that support them! It has been this way forever, and works very well that way, and I have been on this site for around 15 years, only very recently did that ability seem to disappear for a few weeks, until several people complained and it appears to have been brought back again now. I totally understand this poster's concern, but this would cause a lot more harm than good in the long run. And by the way one of the best things that happens in a room that has regulars waiting for the model to come back and chatting with each other to pass the time is that they are there to deal with any disrespectful people who do come in. Having briefly been a model myself in the past, and also having been married for five years to a moderately successful ex model, I kind of think I know what I'm talking about here, LOL. :twocents
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

7/13 @ 10:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On the contrary, it is actually more important to allow the model's regulars in the room to keep on chatting while she is in Private, so that the place is not a desert and empty of people when she gets back, otherwise it will be a detriment to the mode'ls building and maintaining a community of regulars that support them! It has been this way forever, and works very well that way, and I have been on this site for around 15 years, only very recently did that ability seem to disappear for a few weeks, until several people complained and it appears to have been brought back again now. I totally understand this poster's concern, but this would cause a lot more harm than good in the long run. And by the way one of the best things that happens in a room that has regulars waiting for the model to come back and chatting with each other to pass the time is that they are there to deal with any disrespectful people who do come in. Having briefly been a model myself in the past, and also having been married for five years to a moderately successful ex model, I kind of think I know what I'm talking about here, LOL. :twocents

I very much agree with everything you have said, I have also been here on the site for 8 years, I can say that if it is better, as you said, the rooms would not be so empty. :thumbsup :thumbsup
cockzilla4
Created by: cockzilla4

7/13 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would support some mechanism of individual model control over this, but I also agree that wholesale blocking chat sitewide while a model is in private isn't necessary. If a model individually wants to block messages while they're away, that would be fine. Or some other mechanism of moderation. But I think this is kind of a self-healing system wherein if someone is spamming or trolling while the model is away, their regulars will tell the model when the show is done and that person can be booted or banned or whatever.

7/13 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The model should be able to see what is going on. I think that should be a minimum consensus.
You say the current setting "works well", but it doesn't. I haven't opened this thread for no reason. There was a specific incident, but I won't go into detail here out of respect for the model.

7/13 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The model should be able to see what is going on. I think that should be a minimum consensus.
You say the current setting "works well", but it doesn't. I haven't opened this thread for no reason. There was a specific incident, but I won't go into detail here out of respect for the model.
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

7/13 @ 4:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So,you have witnessed 1 incident,and you think thats whats normal in other rooms? Really?
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

7/13 @ 4:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my opinion,many basics are rude,demanding assholes,should we then ban them all from chatting?

cockzilla4

7/13 @ 5:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I absolutely do not want to be in a private with a model and have them looking at whatever someone is talking about in open chat. I want them to be focused on me. It seems like, whatever this incident was, it would probably best be handled with the specific user(s) involved, which the model is empowered to do once the private ends and their regulars tell them what happened.

7/13 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So you don't think a model should have the freedom to decide and know what's going on in HER OWN room? That is very interesting and very weird. It shows how people cannot think of anything else than your own pleasure.

The thing is you don't seem to understand what gravity of incident I am talking about. There were people leaking sensitive stolen contents from the model and sharing the link behind the model's back. I am sorry, but whoever thinks this is acceptable is a sick weirdo to me. If she had seen it, she could have reacted quickly by deleting the chat. Since she didn't, hundreds of users saw it and the damage was done.

And I learned this is not the only incident of things like this happening. To me, being able to chat and conspire against the model without the model knowing, seems like the weirdest thing....

7/13 @ 10:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I absolutely do not want to be in a private with a model and have them looking at whatever someone is talking about in open chat. I want them to be focused on me.

This is why in my opinion the model should be able to decide about turning off chatting in public in the first place, or configure it such that she can see it. I find it outrageous that the model is not aware what happens in her absence. To me it seems a very bad design to have it like that. And frankly I think the other users shouldn't feel bothered by if this questionable "feature" no longer existed, cause complaining about this is really a joke...

7/13 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my opinion,many basics are rude,demanding assholes,should we then ban them all from chatting?

yes, and models often do, at least the ones I visit.

cockzilla4

7/15 @ 11:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is why in my opinion the model should be able to decide about turning off chatting in public in the first place, or configure it such that she can see it. I find it outrageous that the model is not aware what happens in her absence. To me it seems a very bad design to have it like that. And frankly I think the other users shouldn't feel bothered by if this questionable "feature" no longer existed, cause complaining about this is really a joke...

I think i'm aware of the incident you're referring to, and I believe the system worked out fine : loyal fans reported in incident to the model and the situation was quickly resolved once the private was over. I would not have an issue with individual models being able to choose to lock down rooms while they are away, but the model still reading public chat while they are in a private largely defeats the purpose of having private chats at all.
Created by: twixel

7/16 @ 10:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I remember correctly, they can see chat except for when they are in an exclusive private. They can also scroll back and see the chat when they return from the show.
I have been in rooms where the model will go back through chat when they return to catch up in the conversation a group of us might be having.
Created by: sirlickslot69

7/23 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I remember correctly, they can see chat except for when they are in an exclusive private. They can also scroll back and see the chat when they return from the show.
I have been in rooms where the model will go back through chat when they return to catch up in the conversation a group of us might be having.

I agree mostly with what you said, except that the performer can't see chat in "Exclusive". If I remember correctly I had 1 respond to me from "Exclusive" when I typed in "whisper" that I had emergency and had to sign off for a couple hours. i do know that some will scroll back to see what regulars had to say. I appreciate the opportunity to chat with other regulars, and welcome new-cummers and chastise rude guests and basics while my #1 fav is busy..
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth... :orglaugh :winkwink :thumbsup
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

7/25 @ 5:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A group of three of us customers used to enjoy staying in our favorite model's room while he was in a private session. It kept the four of us closer and friendlier, the model liked it better, and we didn't disappear to find another model while he was in his private. But then, we were well behaved gentlemen and tippers at the time. :angel
Created by: dan_in_florida

7/28 @ 12:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A group of three of us customers used to enjoy staying in our favorite model's room while he was in a private session. It kept the four of us closer and friendlier, the model liked it better, and we didn't disappear to find another model while he was in his private. But then, we were well behaved gentlemen and tippers at the time. :angel

THIS! Exactly this! :twocents

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails