User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

C2C glitch despite successful camera test
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: C2C glitch despite successful camera test
Created by: bert171

5/10/23 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, I repeatedly had issues when trying to use C2C in multiple browsers: Once in a while, after pressing "start your cam", C2C doesn't start but instead the "buy credits"-pop up window is opening. I am able to close the window then, but nothing else happens. Last time this happened was about a week ago, and I ruled out any error on my side. In particular, the "test your cam" function WORKED successfully, it did connect to my cam. But I cannot start the real thing. This happened on two browsers and two different operating systems. In one of these browsers, C2C did sometimes work, but with heavy delays that made it effectively unusable.
Created by: mario_mathman

5/11/23 @ 1:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, I repeatedly had issues when trying to use C2C in multiple browsers: Once in a while, after pressing "start your cam", C2C doesn't start but instead the "buy credits"-pop up window is opening. I am able to close the window then, but nothing else happens. Last time this happened was about a week ago, and I ruled out any error on my side. In particular, the "test your cam" function WORKED successfully, it did connect to my cam. But I cannot start the real thing. This happened on two browsers and two different operating systems. In one of these browsers, C2C did sometimes work, but with heavy delays that made it effectively unusable.

I have had similar issues with c2c too. I used to be able to launch it live without any problems whatsoever. However, during the last 2 to 3 weeks it has not been reliable. In some cases, long error messages appeared despite the 'test your cam' working successfully. Following this, I contacted live, and was told "Management is aware of the issue and hope to have it resolved soon" followed by "management is aware of all customers who have notified us of this issue" and "Once the issue is resolved everyone will be notified". Nobody was notified and I was certainly not contacted until I emailed customer support.
It then became apparent that the only way to be more successful at using c2c would be to run the 'test your cam' first and then launch the live c2c which was quite frustrating, particularly as in most cases I have to do this whilst in a private show. Customer support told me it was "the new normal". I felt as though they were trying to say anything to end communication with me.
I do not think it is too much to expect c2c to run smoothly. It is reassuring that other users are experiencing similar problems as the lack of help and compassion from customer support can make you think you are the only person encountering problems.

Created by: vscustomerservice

5/11/23 @ 9:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello. Thank you for contacting us via the Forums and bringing this to our attention. We will reach out to you via email to gather a bit more information so that we may escalate this to our Tech Department for further investigation. Thank you. - AL
Created by: kook-uk

5/15/23 @ 5:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi all, I have to agree with the topic of this forum. The last five C2C that I've attempted all passed the "Test Your Cam" Function, but upon entering the C2C with different models, none of them would re-start the camera. I too got similar reply back from Live Support that they our aware of "Issues".

Well be aware that I consider the wasted 454 Credits of one way C2C as my last attempt here, and purchase of further credits will be stopped accordingly, and be just restricting myself to Flirt Chat in the open rooms with my favourite models

Created by: kook-uk

5/15/23 @ 5:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi all, I have to agree with the topic of this forum. The last five C2C that I've attempted all passed the "Test Your Cam" Function, but upon entering the C2C with different models, none of them would re-start the camera. I too got similar reply back from Live Support that they our aware of "Issues".

Well be aware that I consider the wasted 454 Credits of one way C2C as my last attempt here, and purchase of further credits will be stopped accordingly, and be just restricting myself to Flirt Chat in the open rooms with my favourite models

Created by: mario_mathman

5/15/23 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today, whilst in a live show, it took three test runs before I was able to connect with the models though c2c. At the moment, nothing seems to be working on flirt and I am always limiting the amount of credits I spend on the site as the poor service they are currently providing is unacceptable given the amount of money they charge us to purchase credits! I think we should be given good will credits for all these technical glitches but they will continue to suggest the faults are at our end!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails