User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

cam2cam still problematic!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: cam2cam still problematic!
Created by: mario_mathman

7/7/23 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

cam2cam is still an utter joke! I am still encountering occasions during my private shows where it does not launch successfully. When an enjoyable show it taking place, you should not have to waste time trying to get the cam2cam to work! It is about time this site fixed the cam2cam issues permanently so that live cam2cam always works on the first attempt at launching it during a show.
Created by: sirlickslot69

7/7/23 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

cam2cam is still an utter joke! I am still encountering occasions during my private shows where it does not launch successfully. When an enjoyable show it taking place, you should not have to waste time trying to get the cam2cam to work! It is about time this site fixed the cam2cam issues permanently so that live cam2cam always works on the first attempt at launching it during a show.

I agree with what you're sayin' 100% we shouldn't hafta spent the first 5-10 minutes of a paid show tryin' to get c2c to launch. I usually start my cam in open chat and have performer open it before we start paid show, 90 % of the time it will transition into paid show successfully. This is another issue I have addressed with support on numerous occasions. Dunno why they think they gotta mess with things that work and f**k it all up.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it... Spend that valuable time fixin' what is broke...
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth.

7/8/23 @ 4:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with what you're sayin' 100% we shouldn't hafta spent the first 5-10 minutes of a paid show tryin' to get c2c to launch. I usually start my cam in open chat and have performer open it before we start paid show, 90 % of the time it will transition into paid show successfully. This is another issue I have addressed with support on numerous occasions. Dunno why they think they gotta mess with things that work and f**k it all up.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it... Spend that valuable time fixin' what is broke...
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth.

Thank you for this advice. Interestingly, it does not always work in open chat too or it takes a long time to launch successfully but I will see whether this will work better because it does usually continue from open chat to private. It's just the amount of time it wastes.
I am pleased I am not the only person experiencing these frustrations as live support are usually unhelpful and just say they will pass the information onto the relevant department (which I tend not to believe)
IamAngus
Created by: iamangus

7/29/23 @ 3:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My cam works on and off, I never know when, test s are always successfull. WHY IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM????? All other sites this works fine. If I hear about caches and cookies one more time, I will mur der someone. This is just a site managed by amateurs. This makes me avoid pvts all together, and they JUST DON'T CARE!!!!
Created by: sirlickslot69

8/2/23 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My cam works on and off, I never know when, test s are always successfull. WHY IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM????? All other sites this works fine. If I hear about caches and cookies one more time, I will mur der someone. This is just a site managed by amateurs. This makes me avoid pvts all together, and they JUST DON'T CARE!!!!

not any better tonight, I'v e had to restart mine 5-6 times in free chat to get connection so my fav can open it.. haven't tried in pvt show yet.. dunno if I wanna burn the credits tryin' to git it to connect... this is gittin' tee-totally ridiculous for a site of this size and popularity to continue to provide such shoddy service to the very people that pay their salaries...
Just my $5 worth this time....

8/3/23 @ 4:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

not any better tonight, I'v e had to restart mine 5-6 times in free chat to get connection so my fav can open it.. haven't tried in pvt show yet.. dunno if I wanna burn the credits tryin' to git it to connect... this is gittin' tee-totally ridiculous for a site of this size and popularity to continue to provide such shoddy service to the very people that pay their salaries...
Just my $5 worth this time....

I am in total agreement! Cam2cam should work instantly without having to do a test beforehand if you always use the same device. It is getting ridiculous the amount of time I waste trying to connect via cam2cam or trying to launch this before a private show just to make sure it works before entering a private show. Flirt must get their act together and sort this out once and for all!

mtr102370
Created by: mtr102370

8/8/23 @ 8:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yep its horrible. seems to be getting worse and not better. lots of wasted money for pvt shows that dont start until several minutes are wasted.
teeteeluvver
Created by: teeteeluvver

8/13/23 @ 5:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes, 100% agree . I'm sorry flirt technical , but your silence on this matter is just poor . your cam to cam feature is so temperamental. on rare occasions it works perfectly straight from the start , however more and more you spend the first 1-3 mins trying to turn it off and turn it on , unplug and plug back in . the fact that it looks in the preview to be working fine , yet the model sees a loading screen or no screen at all indicates a you problem. I now am less likely to go pvt just because i cannot be bothered to deal with the poor tech . i have tried different browsers, different cams even , and get the same results . and to be honest i expect nothing to be achieved by this message

8/13/23 @ 6:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm going to create another thread on this again as I agree their silence is unacceptable! Please can everyone copy and paste their comments in my new thread :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails