User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Whispers no longer allowed unless VIP or fan club?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Whispers no longer allowed unless VIP or fan club?
AltairFrost
Created by: altairfrost

9/19/23 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I always talk in whisper mode about the details of a pvt show with the model, this way both the model and the user feel more comfortable not sharing this info to the entire room, this new restriction will definitely affect the interaction and will lead to less pvt shows for the model. Also, sometimes I enter the models room just to chat, now that privacy is gone.

This decision may benefit the site at first, because I'm sure some users will buy the VIP membership just to get this feature, but with the time, very few of them will continue to pay for it.
NJCuriousBeast
Created by: njcuriousbeast

9/19/23 @ 8:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought it was just me and was wondering what was going on. Now I see that it's a site-wide thing. I would have liked a heads up about it. It would have saved me a lot of time running around trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.
Created by: bert171

9/20/23 @ 4:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This change is an insult to every loyal user. IT IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS! You will be making less money cause people are gonna leave. I don't agree to pay so much just to have discretion. This is totally nuts. You are gonna make people exit here, and the models will earn less cause who's gonna talk about show details in the open? No way!

9/20/23 @ 4:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After how bad they just F*CKED up the site? Probably most!

Fully agree! But I think it's not even that. Even if people are staying here, they will just come less often cause it's much less inviting to come here.
UNKNWN_ya_know
Created by: unknwn_ya_know

9/20/23 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's more: when I talk to a model and she whispers back to me because it's something only meant for my eyes, I have to alter my response in such a way that the rest of the room can't figure out what was being shared with me PRIVATLY. So free flowing became more like tip-toeing trying to protect and respect the models privacy.
UserError
Created by: usererror

9/20/23 @ 8:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought it was just me and was wondering what was going on. Now I see that it's a site-wide thing. I would have liked a heads up about it. It would have saved me a lot of time running around trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

A one week heads up was given. The funny thing about communication is not only does one party need to give the information, the second party needs to read it, otherwise you have nothing to complain about

9/20/23 @ 8:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So let me just share one thought:
Suppose a user wants to type something in the chat that he/she usually would have whispered, cause it's a discrete message ...( and if it's just about exchanging a few words before going into private). What options does that user have?
1) The user upgrades to VIP (In that case: Hooray, no improvement on the vividness in the chat room)
2) The user simply doesn't write what he/she wanted to write (in that case: no improvement either), which perhaps means there will be no private cause the user just sticks to "bro talk" in the chatroom rather than beginning an intimate conversation with the model that may lead to more.
3) The user may take the model private and begin the conversation there. (No improvement regarding the vividness of chatrooms. On the contrary: The others will get annoyed cause the model is in private the whole time now...)

Plus, the whole reasoning about activity in the chatroom is stupid either because people were engaging among each other in the chatroom previously too. In the chatrooms I visited, people were usually very talkative. When you wanted to address those people, of course you wouldn't whisper. But when you wanted to address the model, you chose to whisper. And if you whispered, there was a reason. The reason is that the message was meant only for her eyes. Isn't that a pretty simple concept that made a lot of sense? I see no improvement in chatroom activity so far at all! Plus I don't come here to hang out with bros in the chatroom. Sure, it can be funny sometimes, but aren't we here to flirt with models?

Shouldn't a flirt website provide the best conditions for flirting, rather than enforcing bro chat by making it incredibly un-inviting for a user to start a convo with a model?
Mayhem_VI
Created by: mayhem_vi

9/20/23 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What's more: when I talk to a model and she whispers back to me because it's something only meant for my eyes, I have to alter my response in such a way that the rest of the room can't figure out what was being shared with me PRIVATLY. So free flowing became more like tip-toeing trying to protect and respect the models privacy.

THIS!!! I'm running into exactly that with one of my favorite models.
:thumbsup
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

9/20/23 @ 11:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Plus, the whole reasoning about activity in the chatroom is stupid either because people were engaging among each other in the chatroom previously too.

I think everyone knows that the real reason is Flirt thought they could make a little more money and everyone would just grit their teeth and pay extra. I'm not sure they anticipated how badly people would react to this obvious money grab.

BitchStickSupreme
Created by: bitchsticksupreme

9/20/23 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do other sites offer the whisper option?
If the details of a show are so important before going private, don't you still have the option to email the model to very they understand what you are looking for in the show?
If the conversation between the model needs to be intimate other than in private, can't the model provide a one day pass to fan club to provide the option to whisper if they feel it necessary.
People are reluctant to change and it shows here. Many models work multiple sites, perhaps you can message them there as I doubt that site offers a whisper option as well. Otherwise, adapt to the change. Whispering use to be a limited option in the past and everyone got along just fine.
Mayhem_VI
Created by: mayhem_vi

9/20/23 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do other sites offer the whisper option?

To answer your question: Yes. The other site I am familiar with has a whisper option. It's called something else and works differently, but it's the same thing.

Created by: 640509040147

9/20/23 @ 2:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Isn’t Direct Message still an option for non-VIP users and/or non-Fan Club members? :bulb

9/20/23 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If the details of a show are so important before going private, don't you still have the option to email the model to very they understand what you are looking for in the show?

No, how should that work? Many models don't look at their mail the whole time or don't read most of it cause they are flooded with messages. Even IF she reads the mail, how can I dialog work like this? It will take ages, especially when there are delays in the mail (or notification) system.

If the conversation between the model needs to be intimate other than in private, can't the model provide a one day pass to fan club to provide the option to whisper if they feel it necessary.

I've never been in a fan club, so I'm not sure how those generally work....but: First of all, most models I visited so far didn't have fan clubs. Second, as far as I know, models aren't necessarily able to give things like free passes on their own – at least for shows, not sure. Third: How is it supposed to help if it's just for one day, plus: why should the model bother to do it? If everyone asks for a one day pass regularly, it would be annoying as hell to models.

People are reluctant to change and it shows here. Many models work multiple sites, perhaps you can message them there as I doubt that site offers a whisper option as well.

Sorry, but being able to whisper is a completely normal and legitimate request! Many of us have favorite models here who they have conversations with. From small talk (e.g. how your day has been) to romantic or dirty talk. Sure, a lot of these conversations take place in private, but a lot also happens outside the shows. Now if you talk outside a show, you are being put on the spot in a very uncomfortable way – not even knowing what users are present in the room. It is not an inviting atmosphere to have a relaxing chat with a model.

9/20/23 @ 2:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Isn’t Direct Message still an option for non-VIP users and/or non-Fan Club members? :bulb

If the models support that? I don't know, I once tried to use that, but it gave me something like: the model has no DM, or a similar message. Can't remember the exact message anymore, but I had the impression a model has to actively switch something on for that to work – is that true? But I have to admit I never understood this feature anyway. What is it for, if I was able to just chat or mail with the model anyway (until now, that is)?

To answer your question: Yes. The other site I am familiar with has a whisper option. It's called something else and works differently, but it's the same thing.

Yes, I saw it in other places too. Thought it was a standard thing. It should be!!! Especially for a site that charges as much... And even more so if, as is the case on F4F, an awfully huge fraction of what you pay goes to the platform, wheras the models receive a ridiculously tiny share.

UNKNWN_ya_know
Created by: unknwn_ya_know

9/20/23 @ 3:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

https://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=419&language=en

Created by: secret_squirrell

9/20/23 @ 4:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A one week heads up was given. The funny thing about communication is not only does one party need to give the information, the second party needs to read it, otherwise you have nothing to complain about

...because everyone logs on and goes straight to the forums to learn of the site changes, right?

justforfun202088
Created by: justforfun202088

9/20/23 @ 5:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They could have communicated such change the way they send the popup with options to purchase credits at login...
_34222russian
Created by: _34222russian

9/20/23 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So in other words, yes, you're just trying to get some extra money out of us. This will backfire on you, as there are many of us who just won't come around any more if we can't whisper to a model. I have no desire for everyone in the room to read what I'm saying, and I have no desire to give Flirt yet MORE money when I already spend so much here. I would strongly suggest you rethink this.

same, I will stop coming here after that decision

Created by: gofish

9/21/23 @ 11:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thumbs down on this. I want my whisper mode back. I'm one of the ones who wants to talk to the model and no one else. This change isn't going to open me up, it's going to make me silent. And I already irritate some of my fave models with how quiet I am. This certainly is not going to help.

You do have the option of taking private and if the model has a fan club they can give you free membership just so you can whisper to them.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
UserError
Created by: usererror

9/22/23 @ 3:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...because everyone logs on and goes straight to the forums to learn of the site changes, right?

That's what the forum is for

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails