User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Whispers no longer allowed unless VIP or fan club?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Whispers no longer allowed unless VIP or fan club?
Created by: 640509040147

9/22/23 @ 3:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...because everyone logs on and goes straight to the forums to learn of the site changes, right?

And yet, when it comes to complaining about it they knew exactly where to go to

You do have the option of taking private and if the model has a fan club they can give you free membership just so you can whisper to them.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Color me shocked, is Fishy actually approving some form of Whispering? :orglaugh
Created by: bert171

9/22/23 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You do have the option of taking private and if the model has a fan club they can give you free membership just so you can whisper to them.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

NO, that's exactly wrong!
Taking a model private does not solve the issue. First of all, whispering is disabled during privates too, which exposes me to a huge privacy risk. Another user in this thread described a situation in which chat conversations during a private show leaked to the other users.
Beside that, many of us – both models and users – wish to be able to communicate discretely outside private shows too. The barrier is way too high to even start a private if you cannot even begin with loose smalltalk – at least without being put on the spot like this cause the whole room can see what you're typing. That's not my understanding of spending a nice evening in an inviting atmosphere.

Regarding fanclubs, that whole thing is just not leading anywhere if the model doesn't have (or wanna have) a fanclub. But even if she has a fan club, why make it so complicated? I don't get the whole argument of many people here in favor of this change in the first place: at first, they are happy that whispering is disabled, stating this way it helps bringing people together, then they happily defend possibilities to bypass that, like fanclubs or VIP, asking: where's the problem? To which I answer: why make it more difficult and expensive as it would have to be?
Created by: gofish

9/22/23 @ 2:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As always there are PROS and CONS to whispers & for some members they will be upset with the change. The fact is that if any model/performer has plans to grow on the site interaction interaction with as many as possible is to their advantage rather than just interacting with t select few who wish to engage only with the model. Whispers often made chat rooms quiet zones for any new viewer who might enter the room and further compound it by the model verbally responding to the whisper.
Fact is this is flirt and the best way to get the models 100% attention is take them private. Members can ask the model if he or she might consider offers & leave it up the model to consider.
For any model/performer on flirt they need to GROW and not remain stagnant with a few members who over time might just move on to another model. One has to say SORRY to anyone who is upset, but the writing was on the wal, but you were just not reading it. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: bert171

9/22/23 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would claim the exact opposite. The models are the ones suffering most from this change, because user-model interaction will DROP. People come here to flirt. They wanna talk to the model, not to the whole room. They want to feel receiving a model's attention. A crowded room is the entire opposite – not to mention that in my experience, group chat often turned into chit-chat among guys, who would focus less on interacting with the model...

But the most important thing is this:
No matter what kind of small difference it makes to see more or less activity in aroom.... there is one aspect MUCH more important: Whispering is where conversations start to feel "personal". When a model whispers a "hi" to me, she immediately builds up a more intimate level of communication, catching me SO much more than if she welcomes me publicly and has smalltalk with me in public. Whispering turns a conversation into a flirt in the first place, and that is the whole POINT of a flirt website. And this is where it may turn into private chat in the first place. I know that many models will agree with me on this point.

Plus there is a practical barrier to starting privates now: Talking with the model about details, wishes or desires. Can't you see this will have a negative impact on the rate of users going private?
Created by: rachmaninoff

9/22/23 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! We are very sorry you feel this way. Our decision to limit the whisper feature to VIP & Fan Club members only was primarily to make the chat rooms more fun, engaging, and welcoming to our new customers. It doesn’t feel very inviting when you enter a room for the first time and don’t have the performer’s attention. This change will make the chat more interactive, enticing, and overall, a better experience for everyone. If you do wish to use the whisper feature, then we highly recommend purchasing a VIP or a fan club membership for that model (if there is one available) we will be in contact via email - GW

I don't know if this is the way to make chat rooms more fun, more engaging for new customers. Many times it is the new customers who make the models' jobs uncomfortable by constantly begging for free nudity. The second case is that they make the model's chat room their own user-to-user dating room, thus spamming the whole room.
It was the whispering between the user and the model that was more engaging for both parties, and especially if the model received tips or something from the offer of gifts during such communication.
MAD_ASSISTANT
Created by: mad_assistant

9/22/23 @ 10:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NO, that's exactly wrong!
Taking a model private does not solve the issue. First of all, whispering is disabled during privates too, which exposes me to a huge privacy risk. Another user in this thread described a situation in which chat conversations during a private show leaked to the other users.
Beside that, many of us – both models and users – wish to be able to communicate discretely outside private shows too. The barrier is way too high to even start a private if you cannot even begin with loose smalltalk – at least without being put on the spot like this cause the whole room can see what you're typing. That's not my understanding of spending a nice evening in an inviting atmosphere.

Regarding fanclubs, that whole thing is just not leading anywhere if the model doesn't have (or wanna have) a fanclub. But even if she has a fan club, why make it so complicated? I don't get the whole argument of many people here in favor of this change in the first place: at first, they are happy that whispering is disabled, stating this way it helps bringing people together, then they happily defend possibilities to bypass that, like fanclubs or VIP, asking: where's the problem? To which I answer: why make it more difficult and expensive as it would have to be?

I’ve had what I thought was a private show Only to discover that I’m not the only one in the private There’s other uses tipping from another site 🤔🤔🤔 I thought models could choose if they wanted users whispering or not?

9/22/23 @ 11:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve had what I thought was a private show Only to discover that I’m not the only one in the private There’s other uses tipping from another site 🤔🤔🤔 I thought models could choose if they wanted users whispering or not?

MAD_ASSISTANT I am pretty sure model can turn off whispers. In regards to having a private with a model there seem to be the thing call exclusive private which you might look into. Not sure if it is link to a certain CPM rate, but something worth checking out.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

9/23/23 @ 3:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This change is an insult to every loyal user. IT IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS! You will be making less money cause people are gonna leave. I don't agree to pay so much just to have discretion. This is totally nuts. You are gonna make people exit here, and the models will earn less cause who's gonna talk about show details in the open? No way!

I am a loyal user, spending roughly a million credits over the past nine years. This does not insult me. In fact this "new" policy is the way it was nine years ago when almost nobody whispered. Chat was lively and polite. You are using an anonymous, untraceable name, so what's the real complaint?

rbleer70
Created by: rbleer70

9/23/23 @ 4:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i believe you just want more money, no any other reason about making the room more fun, be honest. but that may hurt your business more than benefit it

MAD_ASSISTANT

9/23/23 @ 12:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

MAD_ASSISTANT I am pretty sure model can turn off whispers. In regards to having a private with a model there seem to be the thing call exclusive private which you might look into. Not sure if it is link to a certain CPM rate, but something worth checking out.

Thanks for the response and import
MAD_ASSISTANT

9/23/23 @ 12:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m off to join about 10 models fan clubs so I can whisper 😂😂
UserError
Created by: usererror

9/23/23 @ 5:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m off to join about 10 models fan clubs so I can whisper 😂😂

It would be cheaper to become a VIP
Stranger_With_Candy
Created by: stranger_with_candy

9/24/23 @ 11:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One thing I've noticed in the rooms I've visited is the models are still whispering their replies to even the most basic "How are you?" questions. This makes it seem like they are either not responding or everybody else has to read a one sided conversation even for basic small talk, which is annoying.
mstephens7980
Created by: mstephens7980

9/24/23 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! We are very sorry you feel this way. Our decision to limit the whisper feature to VIP & Fan Club members only was primarily to make the chat rooms more fun, engaging, and welcoming to our new customers. It doesn’t feel very inviting when you enter a room for the first time and don’t have the performer’s attention. This change will make the chat more interactive, enticing, and overall, a better experience for everyone. If you do wish to use the whisper feature, then we highly recommend purchasing a VIP or a fan club membership for that model (if there is one available) we will be in contact via email - GW

So in theory this could be could. But here is a flaw. I tip and I pvt with many models. I spend money. But many models are told by the studio they must talk to everyone, they can't ignore guests no matter if they spend money or not, if they have an account or not. I already have to fight to get the models attention even if i tip, because they studio tells them to talk to others. If I pay for VIP or fanclub, I should get priority to those that don't. Correct? But if the studio is telling them no. Then why have VIP or fan club? Models should be able to focus on those who make them money, not those who don't. and if you want to keep the whisper policy, then models need to honor it and focus on those that can whisper. Sorry to those that don't want to pay for that feature. As a VIP i shouldn't have to fight to get a models attention no matter what studio they work for.

9/25/23 @ 3:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So in theory this could be could. But here is a flaw. I tip and I pvt with many models. I spend money. But many models are told by the studio they must talk to everyone, they can't ignore guests no matter if they spend money or not, if they have an account or not. I already have to fight to get the models attention even if i tip, because they studio tells them to talk to others. If I pay for VIP or fanclub, I should get priority to those that don't. Correct? But if the studio is telling them no. Then why have VIP or fan club? Models should be able to focus on those who make them money, not those who don't. and if you want to keep the whisper policy, then models need to honor it and focus on those that can whisper. Sorry to those that don't want to pay for that feature. As a VIP i shouldn't have to fight to get a models attention no matter what studio they work for.

mstephens7980 sounds like the problem you are having has nothing to do with whispering but rather the site needs to instruct studios to put VIP and members first over any guests. Any model who is giving a lot of attention to guests I doubt will last long on the site.
Giving guests a lot of attention sort of defeats the purpose of even having membership.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
We-R-Legion
Created by: we-r-legion

10/1/23 @ 4:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys, Don't complain about not being able to whisper. But be creative with the models you visit. Its Flirt of the year. Make some deals, spend some money. In lots of cases fanclub is the best choice is 20 bucks and gives you discounts and directly helps the models you support. And lots of models will give thier fan club to the guys they like. If your complaining that you cant whisper you need to ask why your not in a fan club.
BSS
Created by: bss

10/1/23 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If your complaining that you cant whisper you need to ask why your not in a fan club.
(...) Make some deals, spend some money. In lots of cases fanclub is the best choice is 20 bucks and gives you discounts and directly helps the models you support.

First things first: I have joined a fan club meanwhile. The problem is: the model is making less money from me now than before: It suffices already to have a 1hour 60cpm private with her to create a situation in which the bonus I get due to the fanclub discount exceeds the fanclub fee. However, the model kinda has to offer the discount to attract people joining her fanclub now so that they can whisper and potentially start a show with her. In the end, the model loses. The whole structure with deals, clubs and discounts does not add benefits. It would be much easier if people were simply able to whisper.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

10/1/23 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys, Don't complain about not being able to whisper. But be creative with the models you visit. Its Flirt of the year. Make some deals, spend some money. In lots of cases fanclub is the best choice is 20 bucks and gives you discounts and directly helps the models you support. And lots of models will give thier fan club to the guys they like. If your complaining that you cant whisper you need to ask why your not in a fan club.

I don't know what fan clubs you've been looking at, but most are between $50 and $200. That's PER MONTH. I've spent enough money on this site before Flirt's latest money-grab under the laughable pretense that they want to "make chat rooms more fun." If there are 5 models whose fan clubs I want to join, I should spend $500 a month for the privilege of whispering to them? Ummm i don't think so. (And yes, I know I can do the "VIP" thing, I'm just not inclined to. I don't like being nickled-and-dimed by an company I give a lot of money to. And I totally don't care whether there were whispers 20 years ago.)

Hatedbyher
Created by: hatedbyher

10/1/23 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I was allowed in any room, I would want to whisper, but since I am not allowed in any room, I will go back to OF.
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

10/7/23 @ 11:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This isn't the first time this change has happened. Guess what, the same complaining and threats about leaving happened then and the site is still here. From someone who's been around for well over a decade on and off, this isn't that big of a deal. Another site I visit is the same, a whisper or private message is part of a paid membership too.

If you want to say something privately or not have an entire room see it, well that's called a private so hit that go private button or pay up. You can always email the model or use social media for a quick message too.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails